- is involved in dairying and beef production on properties in northern NSW
- developed the technology for an esterified vegetable oil marketed at Protec Oil, which is used in crop protection to extend the efficacy of herbicides
- made the initial enquiry to Genesearch/Bacterial Fermentation about silage inoculants which lead to a collaboration with Bacterial Fermentation on the development of the technology for SI-LAC, a bacterial silage inoculant now manufactured by Bacterial Fermentation
- has collaborated with Bacterial Fermentation on the development of new technology for a product to suppress the heating of silage on feed-out
- is collaborating with Bacterial Fermentation on the development of new technology for a biopesticide product.
Grevillia is the exclusive Australian distributer of the products arising out of this product development research, Protec Oil and SI-LAC.
10 Bult Drive
Brendale QLD 4500
Phone: (07) 3205 1788
Fax: (07) 3205 4327